Thursday, August 26, 2010

colors and prints

Lately I've been receiving a lot of emails on the trends and new collections for fall. Even the blogs I read have been talking about fall fashion. I just can't bring myself to think that far ahead as it has been so hot and humid before we left Minnesota. And so I thought until we got to Dallas. Man, it is scorching hot! Imagine a dryer blowing hot air to your face.

Instead of dreaming up my fall ensembles, I have been playing dress-up in my head with these summer dresses from Tibi.





Low maintenance is how I would describe my style and these dresses are just perfect. They seem very wearable with their simple yet flattering silhouettes. I also love the flora and fauna- inspired prints punctuated with vibrant colors.

Hoping for cooler days ahead.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...