Wednesday, April 18, 2012

the best and hardest job in the world



I was in the business of communicating to mothers for so many years and all the advertising campaigns I've made were always just work to me. I never really appreciated the value of a truly insightful and heartwarming TV commercial until I became a mother myself. Boy was I surprised when I started tearing up at every Mother's Day ad when I had Bud. Since then there has been no turning back. Whenever I see a TV commercial with a mother and children I feel like it's talking to me. You name it, toilet paper, paper towels, mini vans, breakfast cereals, soap, shampoo!

Here's one commercial that has been very popular on facebook lately and has really pulled on my heartstrings specially since I've made a career out of being the best mom I could be.

To the hardest and most fulfilling job in the world! Cheers, Bunnies!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...