Monday, August 29, 2011

fall looks for boys


nyctaughtme

I've never really given much thought about Bud's outfits in the past but then I stumbled upon this last weekend. Now I'm totally smitten with the idea of making him wear suspenders and cardigans for fall. Not only do the suspenders look uber cool, they're also a practical solution to keeping his pants from falling. Just in time now that he's outgrown his current pairs and will be transitioning to the bigger sized ones for fall.

I already did my research and found some reasonably priced suspenders in amazon. I 'm thinking of getting them in blue and red. As for the cardigan, I was pretty sure H&M would have some since I already got one in gray for Bud last Spring and true enough, they do.

Now, I wonder if Bud can pull off wearing red pants?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...