Friday, August 19, 2011

books we love: the little mouse, the red ripe strawberry and the big hungry bear

It's the end of the week again, bunnies. Will you be shopping around for books this weekend? How do you choose what books to buy your kids? Do you do an advance research online or do you just browse at the bookstore? Me? I love browsing at the bookstore. I could spend hours looking at books and that's just at the children's section. Another thing I do is to borrow a ton of books from the library that way I get to test out the stories first then I buy the ones that Bud really enjoys.

I thought it would be a nice thing to share with you one of the books that we love to read over and over. Have a look and just maybe it would be something you could enjoy reading with your little one as well.














Have a great weekend!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...