Sunday, May 15, 2011

bauble challenge: day five

Faith Hope Love drapey top, H&M cardigan, Old Navy boyfriend chinos, black and gold pointy flats from a local bazaar, pearl necklace

After a year and a half, the Mister and I finally went out on a romantic dinner date, just the two of us. Thanks to my mom and dad who volunteered to babysit the little boy for the night.

We watched a movie then had dinner at Cave Vin, a quaint neighborhood bistro that served French food. Inspired by our dinner reservations, I dressed up in my idea of classic Parisian chic - cropped pants, cardigan and pointy flats. I was going for the "effortless" look and didn't want to go over the top so I repurposed my pearl necklace and wore it as a bracelet instead.

The movie was great and dinner was memorable. The waitress asked to see our IDs when we ordered wine, haha! I wish we could have a date night more often.

How was your weekend?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...