Thursday, September 30, 2010

fall boots

We're flying back to Minneapolis in a couple of hours. Just checked the weather forecast and temperatures are down to the 60s. It's official, summer is over! One of the very few things that's got me excited about the change in season is the excuse to get some new boots. I'm very optimistic about my chances of getting the right pair what with stacked heels and rubber soles being in fashion this fall. As you know, comfort and practicality are key considerations when you have a toddler in tow (all the time). Here are a few pairs that I've been lusting over.





I'm really embracing the utilitarian style. It's the look best suited for active, hands-on moms like me. I know these booties will go well with the pieces in my closet; cargos, boyfriend pants and skinny jeans.

What do you think?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...