Monday, July 2, 2007

Guilty Pleasures

My friends always ask me what I do during the day to keep myself busy now that I’m not working. Well, I’ll let you in on a little secret…www.people.com. I admit to being a celebrity stalker! I can look at celebrity photos for hours. For some reason I can’t resist peeking at the private lives of the Brangelina bunch, Tomkat and Britney Spears. And I’m always curious to see what Cameron Diaz, Jennifer Aniston, Eva Longoria and Nicole Richie are wearing. What can I say, it’s my guiltiest guilty pleasure.


But when I’m in the mood for real gossip I go to www.perezhilton.com. It’s tagged as Hollywood’s most-hated website because it’s the best source of the latest unadulterated celebrity juice. I get my weekly update on who’s gay, who’s pregnant and who’s dating whom from the Manhattan-based gossip columnist who delivers news with an irreverent, tongue-in-cheek and sometimes cruel slant (as Wikipedia had put it).


Warning: Celebrity gossip is addictive.

1 comment:

Christina said...

hahahha! I am guilty as charged, too! We're just human, Trixie. :P

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...