Friday, February 11, 2011

home improvement: entryway

As I have mentioned here, we've been decorating our home one area at a time. This week, the lucky part of the house to get some sprucing up was our entryway.

During our latest trip to Ikea we found a wall shelf that had hooks underneath. We thought it would be clever to mount it low on our entryway wall so that I could finally have some sort of decorative mantle without sacrificing space. At the same time, the hooks made it practical for hanging Bud's diaper bag for easy access.




Aren't wall shelves just ingenious? Now small spaces don't need to compromise on neither form nor function.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like someone is taking credit for my space saving ideas...

The Missus said...

haha, didn't think you would be reading my entries :) you caught me!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...