Friday, August 17, 2007

Goodbye, Seoul!

It's our last night in Seoul, I can't believe it! I'm feeling a bit nostalgic leaving behind our very first home together as a married couple but at the same time I'm so excited and looking forward to be back in Manila.

I will miss Seoul! I will miss freely walking in the streets without having to look over my shoulder for a bag snatcher or kidnapper. I will miss the sense of security knowing people will not take advantage of you. I will miss the convenience and accessibility of public transportation. I will miss authentic Korean food. I will miss the free cappuccino with extra milk from the breakfast lounge. And of course, I will miss all the great friends i met here.

Tonight we end our Seoul-searching, tomorrow we will start a fresh chapter. Hopefully, it will be exciting enough to write about.

Anyong Hee Kaseyo!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...