Thursday, July 15, 2010

Making time

For weeks I've been trying to find time to update my blog but errands and chores just keep on getting in the way. To be honest, I am also stalling as I can't seem to organize my thoughts and string them into something that makes sense.

I remember starting this blog as a way for me to document all my insights. I had a lot of time in my hands and I was very introspective. I guess, with how my life has evolved, I don't have the luxury of being lost in my thoughts anymore.

These days, the little free time I have is spent on running, keeping in touch with family and friends on facebook, and reading blogs. I don't even get to run everyday. I wish I could. I still need to lose inches around the waist. It's been a year and a half since I gave birth and I still haven't been back to my pre-preggy form. Maybe it doesn't happen for everyone. I breastfed for 15mos and even then, I still have a few extra inches around the waist. Sorry for digressing.

As I was saying, I spend a lot of my free time reading other people's blogs. I admit, it's a guilty pleasure. An escape. I waste away precious minutes everyday reading about what other people wear, where they eat, how they spent their time. It's addictive! I should probably redirect my efforts to something more productive like updating my own journal/blog. I read my previous posts and I'm glad I wrote them . It's a good way to remind me of all the wonderful places I've visited, people I've met and food I ate. It's interesting to remember what kind of person I was back then.

I have so many things I want to share and write about. I should stop using the lack of time as an excuse. I should make time.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...