Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Disappointing news

Just got a reply from Uniqlo that the jersey jacket is out of stock in my size. I guess it's not meant to be. I was actually half hoping they wouldn't have it in my size because i wanted to spend the money on another pair of shoes instead of the jacket. I realized there's really no need for another jacket since i find it a nuisance having to carry my jacket around when it's too warm indoors.

Side story... last Saturday i walked from the parking to the mall without a jacket. P already told me i was going to regret not bringing my jacket. It wasn't so bad at first but after 5 mins and we were still outdoors i began to feel the chill in my bones. I thought i was going to have pneumonia! I didn't realize the walk was going to be that long. Another lesson learned.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...