Monday, May 28, 2012

food photography

It's been a bbq fest in our neck of the woods what with the 3-day memorial day weekend. It's no surprise that Instagram and Facebook has been teeming with photos of, you guessed it, FOOD! Everyone seems to be documenting and taking photos of what they're eating. I don't know when this whole photography revolution started, do you? Well, that's not to say I'm not guilty. I'm sure we all are. I just try not to do it when we're out in public because I think it's rude (and silly) but that's just my personal rule. I'm not one to judge.

Ever wonder how we look like doing it? Hilarious! No wonder there's a site dedicated to documenting people taking photos of food!


Happy eating, Bunnies!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...